Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin!

So for Halloween at work each unit that wants to participate can enter a drawing for decorated pumpkins! I kinda got volunteered to do so, why they thought I would be best...I dunno! But I rose to the challenge and did my best and decided to turn my pumpkin into Cinderella's carriage! Thanks to Tom's parents I found the perfect pumpkin for this in their pumpkin patch! I know it's not great...but it took alot of time and I am kinda proud of it and wanted to share! You kinda can't tell in the pics, but I finished it off with some glitter spray that definitely made it cuter!

4 comments:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

That's awesome! So creative. I never would have thought of that! You should be proud...it looks great!

Tommy + Monica said...

AWWW! Thanks so much Mo!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Love the idea.

Richelle said...

Very impressive! Thank goodness for the Fletcher pumpkin patch :-)