Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!


I know I am a little late...so I will keep it short! We had a great Thanksgiving! On Black Friday I went out with my sister and our 1st early morning stop was Target for a pink Dyson Vacuum! Our vacuum broke a couple weeks before, so we were in the market for one and we really wanted a Dyson because of their reputation. So when we saw the great deal we just had to get it for ourselves for Christmas, so we did! I was 4th in the door and 1st to the vacuum!!! I was so proud and we even stopped to get a picture of me getting it!!! Since our vacuum was broken and we both knew about the new one, we got an early Christmas gift. And can I just say that I LOVE it!!! I've never seen a vacuum with SO much suction!!! My mom also donated to the vacuum as part of our Christmas! Thanks mom!!!

3 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

Oh, I've always wondered about those Dyson vacuums cause I hear amazing things about them. Perhaps one day I'll get a new vacuum. I like my vacuum but it has a little light on the top that "supposedly" tells you HOW clean your floor is. Basically if your floor isn't clean enough then it tells you to keep going over it until it says it's clean. It's kind of annoying because I always wonder if it really isn't clean until I go over it 100 times. :)

Amber said...

I have a Dyson too and I LOVE it! We have had it for a couple of years and it has never broken or clogged! They are well worth the money!

The A Family said...

Ooh, I'm jealous, I want a Dyson!