Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight!!!



So...there aren't as many pics as I'd hoped for...but for one thing I wasn't feeling very well, probably should've stayed home....but just couldn't miss it! And also I felt kinda silly taking pictures of these goons that were in prom dresses and dressed up to the extreme! But let's just say that there were girls in prom dresses and vampire garb ALL over the place and the entire theater was hoppin! We were at The District and all 20 of their theaters were COMPLETELY sold out for the midnight showing, the lady that had reserved the theater I was in had even over sold her tickets and gave up her own seat for someone else! The movie did not disappoint either...it followed the book SO well! The only complaint I have is that they had to cram the whole book into just 2 hours! That movie could have easily gone on for 4 hours or more and I would've sat there through the entire thing perfectly content! In the movie I didn't feel like Edward and Bella's relationship really had time to develop the way it did in the book, but other than that I was very content with the way the movie turned out!!! If you still haven't read the books...I HIGHLY recommend that you wake up and get with the program! ;) Once you start reading you will wish you had done it sooner!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, I was just wondering... do you think that they could have chosen a better Edward??? My So, let me know!

Brooke!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my dad's lap-top is weird! I typed and made sure that it said that my mom and I do!

Anonymous said...

Hi guess what! I Saw Twilight too!!!!! I L.O.V.E.D it. A girl in my class took me to it for my b-day. I want to see it again because I loved it so much. And I love Edward.

Mikayla

Jess said...

Monica!! I found you on here through Katy Porter.. I love Twilight too! Check out my blog at thegarcias56.blogspot.com I just started so there's not much on there.

Amber said...

Hey Monica-I do remember you! Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. My husband is in Africa for business right now and has our computer! It looks like you have had tons of fun traveling and touring the world-I'm jealous! Keep in touch!