Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lava Hot Springs, ID




















Ok so I don't know if any of you have been to Lava Hot Springs, ID, but it is alot of fun! We went there on Sat with a couple of friends and we had a blast! For those of you that don't know about Lava...they are outdoor mineral hot pools that range from approximately 102˚ to 112˚ degrees. It is VERY relaxing and lots of fun. Plus they have an outdoor olympic pool with 33 ft high diving towers and 2 water slides! For more information on Lava Hot Springs visit http://www.lavahotsprings.com/. Well we try to go to the hot pools 2-4 times a year(they are open 363 days a year) and the outdoor pools at least once. Tom loves to show off on the diving towers and boards and he is feeling left out on this blog since all I've blogged about so far is my European vacation that he didn't get to go on! So I am including pics and video of Lava! We went with our friends Jason & Tami! Enjoy!

Tom & Jason jumping off the top platform!


Tom doing a back flip off the high dive!




Tom doing a front flip!






My cutie in the pool!


Tom + I at the pool!


Jason being a goof and blocking our pic!



Tami & Jason

The boys being silly!

Tom's pocket on his swimsuit fell right off after doing the platforms & diving boards!! HeHe!

Tom @ dinner with his boot shaped glass!
Tom & I in the hot pools!
Tom & I in Lava!

1 comment:

Richelle said...

That looks like a really fun getaway! I especially like the pic of you & Tom in the springs with the guy in the speedo behind you! Too funny!