Friday, July 11, 2008

Rome, Italy

So we started our adventure in Rome, Italy. We were there for 2 nights, we saw alot, but I'm sure there was alot more we could have seen. Rome is a very old city with LOTS of history! I don't remember most of the history and I'm not ambitious enough to look it all up, so if you wanna know more about anything mentioned, you are on your own to research it! lol sorry! So things we saw/visited in Rome: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peters Square, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Via Condotti, Piazza Navona, Parliament, & Pantheon! We also ran into Tom Hanks and Ron Howard while they were filming Angels & Demons! We weren't supposed to take pics, but I turned my flash off and snapped every chance I got...only got one decent pics where you can only see Mr. Hanks profile, but you can tell it is him and you can see Ron Howard's face!!!

3 comments:

The Emery's said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog. This is such a fun way to keep in touch. But really girl YOU SUCK!!!! I am SO jealous of your trip! How fun!I can't believe all the places you went and all the things you got to see. That's awesome! I'm so happy to see how happy you are!

Michelle

Katy said...

Im so glad you found me from Michelle's blog! Looks like you are having a lot of fun, living life!I miss your guts

The Emery's said...

Hey Mon! Katy and Emily and their hubbies are coming down to Payson Canyon this weekend to camp. Do you and Tommy want to come? I know it's really late notice, but I didn't think it was actually going to happen until yesterday. Anyway, we're just staying Friday night until Sat. afternoon. Let me know if you'd like to come. We'd love to have ya!