Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SNOW!!!

I love snow! I don’t necessarily enjoy driving in it (other drivers worry me more than anything), but I love the look of fresh fallen snow! As a kid I HATED it when someone walked on or somehow ruined the perfect blanket of snow on our front lawn! Weird thing for a kid to worry about…but I never said I was normal! The backyard was fine to mess up and play in…however the front yard should look pretty! Of course there was nothing I could do to keep people or animals off of the lawn, but until someone ruined it, I enjoyed having a pretty front yard! And when the snow is actually falling from the sky the outdoors are just SO peaceful! I love to be outside when it is snowing (I just don’t like how it makes my hair go poofy! :( A lot of people don’t like the snow, mainly because if it snows, then it must be pretty cold outside…not me, I LOVE to be cold, ask anyone that has been to my house!!! Most people need a jacket or blanket at our house…even in the dead of the summer! It may sound odd…but trust me I would rather be cold than hot ANY day! Just try and argue with me! I dare you!!! ;)

2 comments:

mikayla-rocks said...

love snow and yes your house is very cold

Mikayla A

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

I defintely do not share your love for cold weather or snow :)